This writing agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between THINKWARWICK LLC (“Consultant”) and purchaser and end beneficiary of the consulting services (“Services”) described herein (“Client”) whereby the Consultant agrees to provide Services as defined herein. By paying the invoice, the Client is confirming the Client’s understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Onboarding session with the Consultant to discuss your career, expectations, and goals for your career move. Scheduled upon completion of this agreement and payment.
- Optimized Resume. 6-second test optimized and customizable Google Doc and PDF.
- LinkedIn Profile Review. Confidential, personal evaluation and objective feedback on layout, language, and how well your LinkedIn communicates your skills and expertise.
- Personalized recommendations on how to make your LinkedIn stronger.
- LinkedIn best practices and customizable cover/thank you letter templates, as needed.
Consultant-Client Relationship: Consulting is not psychological counseling or psychotherapy; it is a collaborative relationship whereby the Client is responsible for decisions, setting goals, and taking action. The Client’s results depend upon honest communication and the Client’s actions. The Client will not hold the Consultant liable for any adverse situations created from the Consultant’s suggestions.
Other Considerations: In support of the Client’s goals, the Consultant commits to:
- Bring an outside perspective in support of the Client’s development.
- Hold Client accountable for what the Client says the Client will do.
- Challenge the Client when the Consultant thinks that the Client is not acting in accordance with the Client's stated goals.
- Dig deep into assumptions, the status quo, and the Client’s drivers.
- Support the Client’s goals and progress.
- Provide an objective environment to explore the Client’s career concerns, ideas, and challenges.
- Use experience to guide the Client and provide feedback.
Length of Agreement: Our first draft is delivered within 3-5 business days of purchase unless otherwise agreed upon. Up to (2) revision calls may be requested by the client within (1) week of delivery of the first draft. A timely review and clear suggestions from the client is required to reach a satisfactory outcome.
Flat Fee: A writing fee of $2579.00 USD is payable by the Client upon the execution of this Agreement and prior to any Writing Services being rendered. The Consultant will invoice the Client upon execution of this Agreement and payment is due immediately upon receipt. The fee is non-refundable.
Confidentiality: The Consultant will not disclose confidential sensitive information about the Client and no information will be disclosed without the Client's consent unless required to do so in accordance with a judicial or other governmental order.
Confidential Information does not include any information that: (i) is or becomes publicly available without breach of this Agreement; (ii) can be shown by documentation to have been rightfully known to a Party at the time of its receipt from the other Party; (iii) is rightfully received from a third party who did not acquire or disclose such Confidential Information by a wrongful or tortious act; or (iv) can be shown by documentation to have been independently developed without reference to the Confidential Information of the disclosing Party.
Consulting Materials: All intellectual or proprietary rights in the Consulting Materials shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Consultant. Upon termination, the Consultant grants the Client a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license to view in a read-only format the Consulting Materials. The Client agrees not to alter, modify, or otherwise use Consulting Materials unless as approved in this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Consultant.
Indemnification: The Client must indemnify, defend and hold the Consultant harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, fines, penalties, claims, costs, or expenses (including costs of investigation and reasonable legal and accounting fees) resulting from any claim or suit brought by any third party arising out of (i) Client’s use of Consulting Materials in breach of this Agreement, or (ii) alleged claim of an infringement of the rights of a third party including but not limited to their copyright, trademark or other proprietary right resulting from the Clients use of Services or Consulting Materials.
Limited Liability: EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE CONSULTANT MAKES NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONSULTANT BE LIABLE TO THE CLIENT FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHER CAUSE OR CAUSES WHATSOEVER.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement cancels and supersedes all prior negotiations and understandings between the parties with regard to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement is not valid or binding unless and until in writing and signed by an authorized representative of each party. No amendment, modification, extension, release, discharge, or waiver of this Agreement, or any provision of this Agreement, will be valid or binding unless in writing and signed by the parties.
- Dispute Resolution: If a dispute arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the parties agree to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after the notice is given. If the dispute is not so resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
- Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any particular provision or condition of this Agreement will not affect the other provisions of this Agreement, and this Agreement will be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provision had been omitted.
- Waiver: No delay or failure of either Party in exercising any right and no partial or single exercise of any right will be deemed to constitute a waiver of that right or any other rights under this Agreement.
- Applicable Law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to conflict of laws provisions.
- Binding effect: This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns.